Diocesan Directory

x Close  

x Close  

St John the Baptist

Address
Camblin
Co. Tipperary
Parish
Roscrea
St John the Baptist

St John the Baptist

The Church of St. John the Baptist at Camblin was built either in the last years of the eighteen century or the very early years of the nineteenth. At that time Camblin was in the Corbally part of Corbally and Bournea parish, before the major boundary change of 1846 which saw it transferred to Roscrea. In the 1970's major renovations were carried out which made Camblin Church a fitting place of worship. In 1994 the installation of Bishop Willie Walsh, a native of Glenbeha, Camblin, was marked by the presentation by local people of a marble baptismal font to the church. In 2009 some perimeter wall was added and the cemetery increased in size.


Sundays
Saturdays
Mon - Fri
HolyDays
Day
10:00 AM
Day
 
Mon
 
Tue
 
Wed
 
Thurs
 
Fri
 
Day
 

Instant Search

Search for Churches, Parishes or People