St. Flannan's Church, Ardcroney is a cruciform limestone building, constructed in 1838 by Parish priest, Fr. Corbett. The following January its roof was stripped of its slates during the Night of the Big Wind, the cost of its repair adding much to the financial burden borne by the parish. In more recent times, the church was renovated extensively in 1978 – 1979 when a new bell tower was added, modelled on the style of the early Christian round towers. A mass rock taken from its original location at Ballinamurra has been transferred to the Church grounds and the baptismal font; Ambo and presiding chair were sculptured from bog oak and bog yew and donated by a local parishioner.