Diocesan Directory

x Close  

x Close  

St Patrick's

Address
Knock
Co. Laois
St Patrick's

St Patrick's

St. Patrick's Church at Knock was built in 1877 during the pastorate of Fr. Kennedy, P.P., the builder being a mason from Errill, whose skilled craftsmanship can still be seen in the cut limestone of the west gable and belfry. The site for St. Patrick's was donated by a Captain Gibson of Rockforest, who also permitted the use of his quarry for the extraction of building materials, without charge. A distinctive feature of this rectangular church is its dressed stone façade. The church was renovated in 1984 and again in 2004


Sundays
Saturdays
Mon - Fri
HolyDays
Vigil (Sat)
7:30PM
Vigil
7:30PM
Mon
 
Tue
 
Wed
 
Thurs
 
Fri
 
Day
 
Exceptions/Notes
From January to June Weekend Mass is celebrated on Sunday mornings at 9.30am. From July to December Weekend Mass is celebrated as a Saturday evening Vigil at 7.30pm.

Instant Search

Search for Churches, Parishes or People