Celebrate the 160th Anniversary of the Lourdes Apparitions
The annual Killaloe Diocesan Pilgrimages to Lourdes will take place from 26th June to 1st July 2018 and from 7th to 12th October 2018 from Shannon Airport.
If you require assistance or intend on taking a wheelchair to Lourdes you must register your request by calling our office.
A typical Killaloe Diocesan Pilgrimage package includes:
- Direct flight from Shannon to Tarbes-Lourdes Airport and return
- Return airport transfers with guide assistance
- 5 nights’ hotel accommodation | Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Full programme of religious ceremonies and special masses
- Guided tours and social evenings
- Full assistance of Joe Walsh Tours guides and representatives