Applications are invited for the post of Director of Youth Ministry in the Diocese of Killaloe.
This position will be full-time and will be for an initial period of two years.
- Be actively involved in the life of the Church and have a passion for the involvement of young people in that life.
- Have a relevant qualification and experience in youth ministry.
- Be creative, imaginative and committed in responding to the needs of young adults and be prepared to work as part of a team.
- Be prepared to work on evenings and weekends.
- Have a full driving licence and use of a car.
(Salary negotiable, depending on experience and qualifications.)
Letters of application and CV’s before July 13th 2018 to: The Diocesan Secretary, Diocesan Office, Westbourne, Ennis, Co. Clare V95 W63H