|From January to June Weekend Mass is celebrated as a Saturday evening vigil at 7.30pm. From July to December Weekend Mass is celebrated on Sunday morning at 9.30am|
St. Molua’s Church at Ballaghmore (Bealach Mor, the Great Road) is situated on the Slí Dála, the ancient road from Tara that marks the eastern boundary of Killaloe diocese. St. Molua’s, a cruciform building, dates from 1812, before the formation of the modern parish proper. In its original condition St. Molua’s closely resembled other churches built in Killaloe diocese around the same time, in having Georgian-type windows, and rounded-off angles at nave and transepts.
In 1904 a large mission cross was erected in the grounds of St. Molua’s Church, in commemoration of a mission held there by two Holy Ghost priests in 1904. This is the last mission cross erected anywhere in Killaloe.
The Church was re-roofed and renovated extensively in 1978 to meet the requirements of the Liturgy.
St. Patrick’s Church at Knock was built in 1877 during the pastorate of Fr. Kennedy, P.P., the builder being a mason from Errill, whose skilled craftsmanship can still be seen in the cut limestone of the west gable and belfry. The site for St. Patrick’s was donated by a Captain Gibson of Rockforest, who also permitted the use of his quarry for the extraction of building materials, without charge. A distinctive feature of this rectangular church is its dressed stone façade. The church was renovated in 1984 and again in 2004